Slide and Lock Installation
GutterDeck has a slide-and-lock installation allows for a quick and low-maintenance solution to your decking needs. Using hidden fasteners, the interlocking decking system creates a beautiful outdoor living space with a 100% dry space underneath the structure for storage or addition outdoor living. Time-saving installation and cost-efficient decking system make GutterDeck the answer to your decking problems.
- Strength: 400 lbs. per sq.ft. (PSF) at 24” on-center for maximum joist spacing requirements
- Finish: Low maintenance powder coat finish. Slip resistant and provides traction in wet or dry conditions. Naturally UV resistant. Suitable for long-term exposure in the harshest of conditions. Meets or exceeds AMA 2603.02
- Fire Rating: Non-flammable
- Resistance: Impenetrable by termites or other insects.
- Drainage: 1/8” downward pitch per linear foot is recommended. To prevent back splash, a 2” overhang beyond the header joint on the drainage side is suggested.
- Safety Factor: Non-porous material. Naturally resistant to mold, mildew and bacteria. Easily cleaned with mild detergent and water.
- Durability: Will not split, decay, crack or rot. Low expansion/contraction factor.
- Fastener: #10 stainless self-tapping
- Material: 6005-T5 series marine grade aluminum (extruded for precision)
- Length: 2’-32’ average length. Custom lengths are available; 40’ available upon special request
- Weight: 1 lb. per linear foot; 2 lbs. per square foot (approximately 50% the weight of wood)
- Width: Main boards are 6” wide and start/finish boards are 5.5” wide.
- Meets International Building Code: GutterDeck meets or exceeds the specifications and guidelines for aluminum structures as recommended by AA ADM1 and required by the International Building Code-2006.
- Color Choices: